MW Training Consultants delivers a range of Vocational Qualifications suited to people wanting to work in leadership, education and training roles including:
- CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- FSK10113: Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways
- FSK10213: Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
- FSK20113: Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways
- TAE50216 Diploma of Training Design and Development
- TAE80113: Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Practice
- TAE80213: Graduate Diploma of Adult Language, Literacy and Numeracy Leadership
- TAESS00009 - Address Foundation Skills in Vocational Practice Skills Set
The MW Training team focuses on providing a positive learning experience for all students, including flexible RPL services to recognise existing competencies across any course content.
To access MW Training's Student Handbook, please download it from here.
At Short NoticeThanks for all your efforts with the ACSF workshops for the taxi industry. Your flexible approach to the project and your ability to develop and deliver the workshops at short notice was really appreciated. The workshop learning environment was positive and supportive. The workshop provided a useful overview of the ACSF. Activities involved in determining ACSF levels helped to develop the concept of the progression of skill levels. Thanks again for the work you have done.
FunThe workshop was lots of fun (I mean work) and very worthwhile.
Tailored DeliveryThank you for tailoring your delivery to meet the diverse needs of our company. I found your flexible and holistic approach motivating. Your wealth of knowledge and innovative ideas to implement ACSF was well received as one year later we have actively embedded the ACSF into much of our processes across our entities – we recognised the value to our staff and clients and we implemented it. Thanks again for your support and guidance.