Foundation Skills/LLN Skills
Teach2Learn is the leading provider of Pre-vocational, Foundation Skills and adult literacy resources within Australia. Each language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) resource provides you with the ability to
- identify the LLN levels of clients against the ACSF standards
- assess each client’s individual vocational LLN requirements
- tailor training to the ‘spiky profile’ using specific resources to create individualised workbooks
- specific reading or writing or numeracy skill development rather than a broad spectrum approach
Why choose Teach2Learn LLN resources?
Pre-Vocational LLN resources
- Unique to Teach2Learn's vocational literacy resources is the identification of all Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) requirements for entry level industry qualification to the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF)
- Each workbook builds the client’s skills level from Level 1 to the national requirement
- You know exactly what skill and at what level the client is capable of demonstrating at any given time
- The workbooks are scaffolded to specific entry level units in each Skills industry sector
Foundation Skills resources
- These resources provide skills development in personal development, networking , being in a community, accessing technology, using systems, and work experience from Pre-Level 1 to Level 5 ACSF
- The Learner and Assessor Guides are NOW available for the three Foundation Skills Training Package qualifications!
Please, give us a call to discuss the many options available to you. We look forward to working with you to improve your clients Language Literacy and Numeracy. Like our Facebook page to receive a $50 voucher towards your resources.
At Short NoticeThanks for all your efforts with the ACSF workshops for the taxi industry. Your flexible approach to the project and your ability to develop and deliver the workshops at short notice was really appreciated. The workshop learning environment was positive and supportive. The workshop provided a useful overview of the ACSF. Activities involved in determining ACSF levels helped to develop the concept of the progression of skill levels. Thanks again for the work you have done.
FunThe workshop was lots of fun (I mean work) and very worthwhile.
Tailored DeliveryThank you for tailoring your delivery to meet the diverse needs of our company. I found your flexible and holistic approach motivating. Your wealth of knowledge and innovative ideas to implement ACSF was well received as one year later we have actively embedded the ACSF into much of our processes across our entities – we recognised the value to our staff and clients and we implemented it. Thanks again for your support and guidance.